Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile
I wish I could stay longer to buy more.

First let me start by saying Nino and Alessandra are two of the nicest people you will meet in... read more

Reviewed 26 February 2024
Cynthia N
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £72.13
from £130.36
from £82.56
from £91.25
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Travel to Florence a lot and we always go to Goccia, Nino and Petra are the best. Fabulous shoes made in Italy at their own factory. always the latest styles and they will customize and ship to you also.

Date of experience: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Such a huge variety of authentic Italian shoes that they make with love! So wonderful and the people were beyond helpful!! We bought a lot and loved everything. I highly recommend going here

1  Thank Darlz
Reviewed 21 September 2018

My friend had a recurring nightmare. She came to Italy for the first time and left without buying shoes. Warning! This is a true story. What could I do? I found her a place, Goccia Shoes. Centrally located and easy to find. We walked in off the street. She breathed the scent of Florentine leather. Customer service: impeccable! Sweet, kind, accommodating. Her nightmare was avoided. Praise God! Boots and shoes later, in walked “the boss”, Neno. Go to NOI Leather review for the rest of the story . . .

1  Thank Mary W
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Florence has it all, and when looking to buy good quality shoes go no further than gioccia shoes. My husband and I were referred to go there by my dad, and said to ask for Nino. Nino who remember my dad went beyond what anyone who owns a store needs to do. He explained everything about leather ( he also owns noi the best leather jackets and purses in Florence) how many claim to be real are actually not. He new I wanted boots and recommended me to come back in a day when the rest of the supply arrives. The service by Nino and his staff was out of this world he will work hard to help you find something you love and if he can will work with the price. If you don’t go here you are missing out. And if you need anything else like a restaurant recommendation he is there to help! Best place ever!!! Can’t wait to go back and get more shoes

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Two years ago I made my first purchase at Goccia and the shoes were amazing. This year my family returned to Europe and we purposely stopped in Florence to visit this shop. Nino and his assistant Petra are amazing and they go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. The boots we bought two years ago look brand new and they survived two Chicago winters. This visit we were thrilled again to visit and my daughter and I bought 4 pairs of shoes. I wore my first pair today and received tons of compliments. The shoes are extremely comfortable. If you love shoes this is the place.

Date of experience: July 2018