Open today: 11:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
The best shoe store in Italy.

Goccia Shoes is the only shoe store to shop at when in Italy. It is worth making the trip from... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jake d
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £71.33
from £116.02
from £55.86
from £90.24
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2018

My friends and I have visited this wonderful shoe store in Florence two different times and both times we all purchased shoes. Nino and his staff are so very friendly and helpful and his shoes are beautiful. I purchased some heels from him four years ago and they are my favorite shoes in my closet. i wish I had them in every color!!! If you are going to Florence, do not miss this store.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
5  Thank tillersfs
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Travel to Florence a lot and we always go to Goccia, Nino and Petra are the best. Fabulous shoes made in Italy at their own factory. always the latest styles and they will customize and ship to you also.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Such a huge variety of authentic Italian shoes that they make with love! So wonderful and the people were beyond helpful!! We bought a lot and loved everything. I highly recommend going here

1  Thank Darlz
Reviewed 21 September 2018

My friend had a recurring nightmare. She came to Italy for the first time and left without buying shoes. Warning! This is a true story. What could I do? I found her a place, Goccia Shoes. Centrally located and easy to find. We walked in off the street. She breathed the scent of Florentine leather. Customer service: impeccable! Sweet, kind, accommodating. Her nightmare was avoided. Praise God! Boots and shoes later, in walked “the boss”, Neno. Go to NOI Leather review for the rest of the story . . .

1  Thank Mary W
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Florence has it all, and when looking to buy good quality shoes go no further than gioccia shoes. My husband and I were referred to go there by my dad, and said to ask for Nino. Nino who remember my dad went beyond what anyone who owns a store needs to do. He explained everything about leather ( he also owns noi the best leather jackets and purses in Florence) how many claim to be real are actually not. He new I wanted boots and recommended me to come back in a day when the rest of the supply arrives. The service by Nino and his staff was out of this world he will work hard to help you find something you love and if he can will work with the price. If you don’t go here you are missing out. And if you need anything else like a restaurant recommendation he is there to help! Best place ever!!! Can’t wait to go back and get more shoes