Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile
I wish I could stay longer to buy more.

First let me start by saying Nino and Alessandra are two of the nicest people you will meet in... read more

Reviewed 26 February 2024
Cynthia N
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £72.40
from £117.76
from £56.70
from £91.59
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2018

The owner of this shop personally assisted my husband and I. Fantastic customer service, explaining every detail of the workmanship in the shoes and ankle boots. I thought I needed a slightly larger size and he told me he could not sell me a size that would be too big in a short time by sizing up. He was totally correct, back home now and the boots fit perfectly. I'm so glad he knows his stuff and convinced me to size correctly. My hubby bought his 1st ever ankle boots, so styling..

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018

My friends and I have visited this wonderful shoe store in Florence two different times and both times we all purchased shoes. Nino and his staff are so very friendly and helpful and his shoes are beautiful. I purchased some heels from him four years ago and they are my favorite shoes in my closet. i wish I had them in every color!!! If you are going to Florence, do not miss this store.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
5  Thank tillersfs
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Travel to Florence a lot and we always go to Goccia, Nino and Petra are the best. Fabulous shoes made in Italy at their own factory. always the latest styles and they will customize and ship to you also.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Such a huge variety of authentic Italian shoes that they make with love! So wonderful and the people were beyond helpful!! We bought a lot and loved everything. I highly recommend going here

1  Thank Darlz
Reviewed 21 September 2018

My friend had a recurring nightmare. She came to Italy for the first time and left without buying shoes. Warning! This is a true story. What could I do? I found her a place, Goccia Shoes. Centrally located and easy to find. We walked in off the street. She breathed the scent of Florentine leather. Customer service: impeccable! Sweet, kind, accommodating. Her nightmare was avoided. Praise God! Boots and shoes later, in walked “the boss”, Neno. Go to NOI Leather review for the rest of the story . . .

1  Thank Mary W