Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile
I wish I could stay longer to buy more.

First let me start by saying Nino and Alessandra are two of the nicest people you will meet in... read more

Reviewed 26 February 2024
Cynthia N
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £72.40
from £117.76
from £56.70
from £91.59
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2018

I researched where to buy handmade shoes in Italy and Goccia Shoes was top of the list.The shop is very easy to find and the staff are so helpful and attentive.The colours and style choices are many and varied and nothing is too much trouble.My shoes are wonderful and are so comfortable and I shall definitely be ordering another pair of shoes from Goccia and hope to visit again soon.

1  Thank JH41
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

My mother, Aunt, and I walked into this store and were instantly blown away by the increiable leather shoes and charming customer service. The owner was fantastic, he explained in detail how all the different kinds shoes were made and how each one was special. All of the workers were incrediably patient and very helpful, while always having smiles on their faces.
I can’t even begin to explain how stylish and comfortable all the shoes are. They are the best ones I’ve in Italy over the 3 months I have been here.
10/10 recommend shopping for leather shoes here, you won’t regret it.

1  Thank Baylee F
Reviewed 22 October 2018

The owner of this shop personally assisted my husband and I. Fantastic customer service, explaining every detail of the workmanship in the shoes and ankle boots. I thought I needed a slightly larger size and he told me he could not sell me a size that would be too big in a short time by sizing up. He was totally correct, back home now and the boots fit perfectly. I'm so glad he knows his stuff and convinced me to size correctly. My hubby bought his 1st ever ankle boots, so styling..

Reviewed 6 October 2018

My friends and I have visited this wonderful shoe store in Florence two different times and both times we all purchased shoes. Nino and his staff are so very friendly and helpful and his shoes are beautiful. I purchased some heels from him four years ago and they are my favorite shoes in my closet. i wish I had them in every color!!! If you are going to Florence, do not miss this store.

Date of experience: September 2018
5  Thank tillersfs
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Travel to Florence a lot and we always go to Goccia, Nino and Petra are the best. Fabulous shoes made in Italy at their own factory. always the latest styles and they will customize and ship to you also.

Date of experience: September 2018