Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile
I wish I could stay longer to buy more.

First let me start by saying Nino and Alessandra are two of the nicest people you will meet in... read more

Reviewed 26 February 2024
Cynthia N
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £72.40
from £117.76
from £56.70
from £91.59
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2018

The staff was so nice and helpful. I had so much fun trying on shoes. I bought two pair shoes and some boots.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 8 December 2018

The 2 ladies that assisted us were very welcoming , patient, and friendly. Nice and comfortable shoes to be had. Bought 3 pairs at reasonable prices. Thanks.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 29 November 2018

My boots are beautiful and comfortable,. The shop was in a great location and the store keeper provided great service. She guessed my size when I walked in.

Reviewed 22 November 2018

I researched where to buy handmade shoes in Italy and Goccia Shoes was top of the list.The shop is very easy to find and the staff are so helpful and attentive.The colours and style choices are many and varied and nothing is too much trouble.My shoes are wonderful and are so comfortable and I shall definitely be ordering another pair of shoes from Goccia and hope to visit again soon.

1  Thank JH41
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

My mother, Aunt, and I walked into this store and were instantly blown away by the increiable leather shoes and charming customer service. The owner was fantastic, he explained in detail how all the different kinds shoes were made and how each one was special. All of the workers were incrediably patient and very helpful, while always having smiles on their faces.
I can’t even begin to explain how stylish and comfortable all the shoes are. They are the best ones I’ve in Italy over the 3 months I have been here.
10/10 recommend shopping for leather shoes here, you won’t regret it.

1  Thank Baylee F