Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile
I wish I could stay longer to buy more.

First let me start by saying Nino and Alessandra are two of the nicest people you will meet in... read more

Reviewed 26 February 2024
Cynthia N
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £72.40
from £117.76
from £56.70
from £91.59
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2018

I was determined to buy a pair of boots while in Florenze. I was blessed to be directed to Goccia Shoes. Based on my experience and all the reviews that I have seen I am sure that this must be the best shoe store in all of Florenze if not Italy!! I am beyond happy with the quality and comfort of the boots i bought as well as the additional two pairs of shoes I felt destined to purchase. Thank you Nino and Petra for being one of the highlights of my travels.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 9 December 2018

The staff was so nice and helpful. I had so much fun trying on shoes. I bought two pair shoes and some boots.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 8 December 2018

The 2 ladies that assisted us were very welcoming , patient, and friendly. Nice and comfortable shoes to be had. Bought 3 pairs at reasonable prices. Thanks.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 29 November 2018

My boots are beautiful and comfortable,. The shop was in a great location and the store keeper provided great service. She guessed my size when I walked in.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 22 November 2018

I researched where to buy handmade shoes in Italy and Goccia Shoes was top of the list.The shop is very easy to find and the staff are so helpful and attentive.The colours and style choices are many and varied and nothing is too much trouble.My shoes are wonderful and are so comfortable and I shall definitely be ordering another pair of shoes from Goccia and hope to visit again soon.

Date of experience: October 2018