Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile
I wish I could stay longer to buy more.

First let me start by saying Nino and Alessandra are two of the nicest people you will meet in... read more

Reviewed 26 February 2024
Cynthia N
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £72.40
from £117.76
from £56.70
from £91.59
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2019

Perfect shoes with great price ... very friendly and patient with costumers . I bought 7 pairs of shoes in 20 min and I am super happy

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Farinaz S
Reviewed 29 April 2019

We were looking for high-quality shoes while in Florence and the experience in Goccia exceeded all our expectations. Attentive, patient service as we considered our selection of hand-made and store designed shoes. We are extremely happy with our choices and I especially appreciated Nino's unsolicited offer to put protective caps on the soles of the shoes I selected to be ready the next morning. Nino made several other local recommendations that are also outstanding. We will certainly return the next time we are Florence.

Reviewed 25 April 2019

We really enjoyed meeting Nino and some of his employees. We went to his store twice while in Florence and both times we received amazing customer service. Nino is friendly, helpful, knows everything there is to know about shoes and speaks excellent English. I ended up buying 3 pairs!! I absolutely love them, get a ton of compliments on them and believe it or not they don't hurt my feet. GO HERE!! BUY SHOES!! ... you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 16 April 2019

The shoes are perfectly constructed and beautiful and the customer service was fabulous. Thank you Nino for such an unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 10 April 2019 via mobile

We had been shopping at the leather goods sister store of Goccia, Noi, around the corner when the owner recommended we check out this shoe store as well. Little did we know we’d be walking out with several pairs of shoes later! Absolutely stunning craftsmanship! Nino and his crew catered to our every need; bringing us shoes after shoes and really understanding our style and needs. He gave us a great deal for all of the shoes as well. I cannot recommend this little shoe gem enough! If you’re looking for high high quality shoes for an amazing price-look no further!