Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
The best shoe store in Italy.

Goccia Shoes is the only shoe store to shop at when in Italy. It is worth making the trip from... read more

Reviewed today
jake d
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £72.40
from £117.76
from £56.70
from £91.59
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2019

The shoes are beautifully made and the shop is conveniently located. I would definitely recommend going here if you are looking for authentic Italian leather shoes.

3  Thank Shannon B
Reviewed 24 May 2019

Why I chose to shop here: I visited Goccia shoes last year with my boyfriend and we loved our shopping experience here with Nino. He was extremely helpful and not too pushy. He lets you browse the store and when you want to try on a shoe or are curious about other styles, he will help you find the right size and fit. Besides that, the most important piece I want to mention is that I purchased a pair of flat loafer style shoes last year and I loved how comfortable they were that I wanted to purchase another pair. When I first tried on these shoes last year, they were easily the most comfortable shoes I ever wore. It felt like walking on a pillow of marshmallows. I loved these shoes so much I wore them every single day -- I kid you not. I only wore other shoes when it was either raining or snowing. Since these shoes were the best quality and comfort I ever experienced, I had to return to Goccia!

Shopping experience: I came to Goccia this time with two other friends. We easily spent 2 hours in the shop simply because we were planning to buy several pairs of shoes. Between the 3 of us, we purchased 9 pairs of shoes in total. We also spent quite some time there because Nino encouraged us to walk around in each shoe we tried to get the fit and feel of each shoe. Nino was extremely helpful while shopping because he wasn't trying to sell us everything. When we asked for his opinion, he would let us know if the shoe would not fit right. This was the same positive experience I had with Nino last year. While we were browsing, he even went across the street to purchase us waters -- hands down the best customer service. Moreover, he was extremely patient. My two friends may have tried on over 20 styles and he never even sighed. He asked more about the style, fit, and activities they would wear each shoe for and gave great suggestions. Another note, it suddenly started pouring rain outside and Nino had took extra time to personally wrap each of our shopping bags in plastic, while also stapling the ends of the plastic to secure all of our items. This is not something we asked for but something he insisted on since it was pouring rain outside. He also gave us sturdy woven tote bags to ensure all our items would be supported throughout travel (we were planning to visit a few more countries afterwards and would use the tote as a carry-on personal item).

Pro tip: There was a pair of shoes I wanted to purchase but they did not have my size. When this occurs, Nino will simply get your address, phone number, email, and shoe size and style to ship the shoes to you directly. Furthermore, with your shoe size and information, you can order from Nino directly even after you've left Florence. There are very few shoe options you can order online so establishing a relationship with Nino and providing information is great if you plan to make repeat purchases even when you're not in the area. Another note, if you have limited space in your suitcase after too much shopping, ask Nino for the linen shoe bags instead of shoe boxes. These linen shoe bags will protect your shoes and are nice reusable bags to keep.

Other things to mention: Goccia has a great sister shop called Noi that is just down the street. Nino walked us over and provided the same level of customer service at that shop. We spent another hour in Noi and he helped my friends with leather jacket purchases. My friends did not purchase the jackets the same day. Instead, we told Nino that we would just like him to hold the jackets since we were planning to browse more shops tomorrow. Nino was very accommodating and not pushy at all. We returned the next day because my friends still loved the jackets after visiting several shops and purchased the leather jackets.

2  Thank StephThug
Reviewed 17 May 2019

Nice shop, good advice. They know their products and you’ll find really good quality shoes.
Thanks you to Petra and Nino and for this experience
We bought 2 pairs and they are fabulous.
Shoes are made in Italy in their own factory.
Don’t miss this shop !

1  Thank CedricV69
Reviewed 17 May 2019

Perfect shoes with great price ... very friendly and patient with costumers . I bought 7 pairs of shoes in 20 min and I am super happy

1  Thank Farinaz S
Reviewed 29 April 2019

We were looking for high-quality shoes while in Florence and the experience in Goccia exceeded all our expectations. Attentive, patient service as we considered our selection of hand-made and store designed shoes. We are extremely happy with our choices and I especially appreciated Nino's unsolicited offer to put protective caps on the soles of the shoes I selected to be ready the next morning. Nino made several other local recommendations that are also outstanding. We will certainly return the next time we are Florence.

Date of experience: April 2019