Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile
I wish I could stay longer to buy more.

First let me start by saying Nino and Alessandra are two of the nicest people you will meet in... read more

Reviewed 26 February 2024
Cynthia N
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £72.40
from £117.76
from £56.70
from £91.59
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2019

I was recommended to go check out Goccia shoes from a lifelong Florence resident when I was on vacation last week and it was clear from the minute I walked into the store and spoke to Petra that it was a good decision. The product itself was terrific and when you couple it with the strong customer service and guidance, not a surprise I walked out with a couple of pairs and sure I will buy more in the coming years.

Date of experience: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank markwI6225IX
Reviewed 8 June 2019

Don’t be fooled, this shop might be small but it’s mighty! It has so many amazing options you may never consider or even notice! With so many shops advertising handmade leather products, it’s hard to know which is the best but this store won’t steer you wrong! While I was there, several people came in who’d been before so clearly this place has a good reputation and many loyal customers.

Nino, Gaia, Petra and the team are honest and sincere in making sure you find the best shoes to fit the outfit, lifestyle, weather or occasion! They are more than happy to welcome you to a memorable shopping experience and always ask questions to help you find what might really meet your ultimate needs! Tell them what you’re looking for, what you do or where you live and they’ll likely suggest alternatives that you never would’ve considered or thought would be a good fit but you’ll soon end up with more pairs than you were looking for!

I was looking for a very particular boot but given the season, the selection was limited however there were way more options than I would’ve thought that after trying on, I would definitely buy but it wasn't the shoe I was really hoping for. However, the service was above and beyond, so warm, inviting and patient that I could not leave this place without a pair of shoes! I ended up with shoes that may not have been anything I was looking for but they are so soft and comfortable, I’m so glad I purchased them!

They know their products inside and out but more importantly, Nino and his team are honest and will only sell you shoes that will truly meet your needs! They also have the ability to customize shoes so don’t be shy in asking for alternatives or variations.

Definitely a store not to be missed! Like anyone who’s shopped here, the comfort, style and quality of the shoes along with impeccable service will make you a repeat customer for years to come! Guaranteed, you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 28 May 2019 via mobile

Found this place after reading some great reviews. The girls were lovely and patient. They didn’t rush me or pressure me to buy. I’m a size 35 EU and they are incredibly hard fo find in the UK since the smallest size sold in stores & online is a 36 EU. Rarely a 35 & on the odd occasion you find them they are atrocious! I ended up buying 5 pairs of shoes from flats to high heels. This should keep me grounded for a awhile (pun unintended) especially being made with quality and care. I had an incredible experience and you will too :) Happy shopping!!

1  Thank Helen L
Reviewed 28 May 2019

The shoes are beautifully made and the shop is conveniently located. I would definitely recommend going here if you are looking for authentic Italian leather shoes.

3  Thank Shannon B
Reviewed 24 May 2019

Why I chose to shop here: I visited Goccia shoes last year with my boyfriend and we loved our shopping experience here with Nino. He was extremely helpful and not too pushy. He lets you browse the store and when you want to try on a shoe or are curious about other styles, he will help you find the right size and fit. Besides that, the most important piece I want to mention is that I purchased a pair of flat loafer style shoes last year and I loved how comfortable they were that I wanted to purchase another pair. When I first tried on these shoes last year, they were easily the most comfortable shoes I ever wore. It felt like walking on a pillow of marshmallows. I loved these shoes so much I wore them every single day -- I kid you not. I only wore other shoes when it was either raining or snowing. Since these shoes were the best quality and comfort I ever experienced, I had to return to Goccia!

Shopping experience: I came to Goccia this time with two other friends. We easily spent 2 hours in the shop simply because we were planning to buy several pairs of shoes. Between the 3 of us, we purchased 9 pairs of shoes in total. We also spent quite some time there because Nino encouraged us to walk around in each shoe we tried to get the fit and feel of each shoe. Nino was extremely helpful while shopping because he wasn't trying to sell us everything. When we asked for his opinion, he would let us know if the shoe would not fit right. This was the same positive experience I had with Nino last year. While we were browsing, he even went across the street to purchase us waters -- hands down the best customer service. Moreover, he was extremely patient. My two friends may have tried on over 20 styles and he never even sighed. He asked more about the style, fit, and activities they would wear each shoe for and gave great suggestions. Another note, it suddenly started pouring rain outside and Nino had took extra time to personally wrap each of our shopping bags in plastic, while also stapling the ends of the plastic to secure all of our items. This is not something we asked for but something he insisted on since it was pouring rain outside. He also gave us sturdy woven tote bags to ensure all our items would be supported throughout travel (we were planning to visit a few more countries afterwards and would use the tote as a carry-on personal item).

Pro tip: There was a pair of shoes I wanted to purchase but they did not have my size. When this occurs, Nino will simply get your address, phone number, email, and shoe size and style to ship the shoes to you directly. Furthermore, with your shoe size and information, you can order from Nino directly even after you've left Florence. There are very few shoe options you can order online so establishing a relationship with Nino and providing information is great if you plan to make repeat purchases even when you're not in the area. Another note, if you have limited space in your suitcase after too much shopping, ask Nino for the linen shoe bags instead of shoe boxes. These linen shoe bags will protect your shoes and are nice reusable bags to keep.

Other things to mention: Goccia has a great sister shop called Noi that is just down the street. Nino walked us over and provided the same level of customer service at that shop. We spent another hour in Noi and he helped my friends with leather jacket purchases. My friends did not purchase the jackets the same day. Instead, we told Nino that we would just like him to hold the jackets since we were planning to browse more shops tomorrow. Nino was very accommodating and not pushy at all. We returned the next day because my friends still loved the jackets after visiting several shops and purchased the leather jackets.

2  Thank StephThug