Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
The best shoe store in Italy.

Goccia Shoes is the only shoe store to shop at when in Italy. It is worth making the trip from... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jake d
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £71.33
from £116.02
from £55.86
from £90.24
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

Visited this store after reading the positive reviews on Trip Advisor, and they did not disappoint! The two salesgirls were extremely friendly and helpful; when I showed them a photo on my phone of boots I had seen on their website, they found them in my size immediately and they fit perfectly! They even recommended a glove shop nearby after we mentioned we were going to a different shop - the one they recommended was WAY BETTER! will definitely return next time we are in Florence!

(The glove shop they recommended is Martelli - much better selection than Madova!)

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Marni S
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Great location for craft made Italian shoes. Wide selection of women and men’s shoes. Perfect location and excellent service.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Rhg908
Reviewed 30 June 2019

We certainly enjoyed our shopping at Goccia Shoes and Noi leather. The merchandise and the people were wonderful. Everyone was helpful and very friendly. We can’t wait to return. We had 3 generations of women and one man. We all loved our purchases.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank GrandTour65487763385
Reviewed 24 June 2019

I was recommended to go check out Goccia shoes from a lifelong Florence resident when I was on vacation last week and it was clear from the minute I walked into the store and spoke to Petra that it was a good decision. The product itself was terrific and when you couple it with the strong customer service and guidance, not a surprise I walked out with a couple of pairs and sure I will buy more in the coming years.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank markwI6225IX
Reviewed 8 June 2019

Don’t be fooled, this shop might be small but it’s mighty! It has so many amazing options you may never consider or even notice! With so many shops advertising handmade leather products, it’s hard to know which is the best but this store won’t steer you wrong! While I was there, several people came in who’d been before so clearly this place has a good reputation and many loyal customers.

Nino, Gaia, Petra and the team are honest and sincere in making sure you find the best shoes to fit the outfit, lifestyle, weather or occasion! They are more than happy to welcome you to a memorable shopping experience and always ask questions to help you find what might really meet your ultimate needs! Tell them what you’re looking for, what you do or where you live and they’ll likely suggest alternatives that you never would’ve considered or thought would be a good fit but you’ll soon end up with more pairs than you were looking for!

I was looking for a very particular boot but given the season, the selection was limited however there were way more options than I would’ve thought that after trying on, I would definitely buy but it wasn't the shoe I was really hoping for. However, the service was above and beyond, so warm, inviting and patient that I could not leave this place without a pair of shoes! I ended up with shoes that may not have been anything I was looking for but they are so soft and comfortable, I’m so glad I purchased them!

They know their products inside and out but more importantly, Nino and his team are honest and will only sell you shoes that will truly meet your needs! They also have the ability to customize shoes so don’t be shy in asking for alternatives or variations.

Definitely a store not to be missed! Like anyone who’s shopped here, the comfort, style and quality of the shoes along with impeccable service will make you a repeat customer for years to come! Guaranteed, you won’t be disappointed!

Date of experience: May 2019