Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
The best shoe store in Italy.

Goccia Shoes is the only shoe store to shop at when in Italy. It is worth making the trip from... read more

Reviewed today
jake d
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £72.40
from £117.76
from £56.70
from £91.59
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2019

Florence has a lot of shopping possibilities; especially for shoes. Goccia Shoes is a small shoe store that delivers high quality products with a personal touch. Nino and team provide great customer service while having unique options for both men and women. I bought two pair of shoes that were perfect fits and something I could not have found in the USA. I will definitely be going back to Goccia and would recommend it to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Rod S
Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

My husband really wanted a nice pair of brown Italian dress shoes. One evening we stopped at this store. My husband is extremely picky and has a difficult time finding shoes. He tried on a handsome pair of brown dress shoes and actually liked them. It was the 1st shoe he tried on in Florence so he didn't want to commit till he checked out the competition.

The next day, we shopped all over Florence looking at brown dress shoes. After every shop, he would tell me that the 1st shoe he tried on at Goccia were still the best.

We went back to Goccia and were given the best service. My husband took quite a while trying on 2 sizes of the shoe and deciding. In the meantime, I ended up trying on a bunch of shoes. The owner brought me lots of different type of shoes in my size to try on that were on clearance.

I ended up with very unique gladiator sandals and my husband got his brown dress shoes. The owner was very helpful the whole time and has made lifelong customers out of us.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank migirlMichigan
Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

While in Florence recently a cute pair of sandals caught my eye in a shop window. We were on our way to dinner so I didn’t stop in.
Fast forward a couple of days & having walked all over, my feet were killing me. I remembered those darling sandals & went back to find them. Luckily for me, the shop was open late that evening.
The owner was kind & helpful. The shop was full of so many cute shoes. They also have a website & the ability to ship to the US.
I love my sandals & will be ordering other things from them!

2  Thank donnabT8283SC
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

Visited this store after reading the positive reviews on Trip Advisor, and they did not disappoint! The two salesgirls were extremely friendly and helpful; when I showed them a photo on my phone of boots I had seen on their website, they found them in my size immediately and they fit perfectly! They even recommended a glove shop nearby after we mentioned we were going to a different shop - the one they recommended was WAY BETTER! will definitely return next time we are in Florence!

(The glove shop they recommended is Martelli - much better selection than Madova!)

1  Thank Marni S
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Great location for craft made Italian shoes. Wide selection of women and men’s shoes. Perfect location and excellent service.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction