Open today: 10:00 - 19:00

Reviewed 13 April 2024
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile
I wish I could stay longer to buy more.

Reviewed 26 February 2024
Cynthia N
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from £71.33
from £116.02
from £55.86
from £90.24
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2024 via mobile

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo traveler I had the best time trying on shoes and getting the detailed stories of craftsmanship of all the shoes and boots that caught my eye from Nino. You can’t walk out without a gorgeous pair of boots or shoes from Goccia and experiencing the warm genuine care and service from the owner Nino
I get compliments every time I wear my white leather sneakers in the pic. Nino convinced me and he was so right! I will be back in December to get my black boots , and more footwear I am sure so have them ready Nino lol!
Be prepared you cannot leave with just one pair of kicks.

Date of experience: January 2024
Reviewed 26 February 2024 via mobile

First let me start by saying Nino and Alessandra are two of the nicest people you will meet in Firenze. They are only part, but the biggest part in my opinion, of what makes Goccia shoe store spectacular.
Sometimes you walk into a store and you just want to walk out because you do not connect with the product or the people. Here, we walked in and we could not leave. Here, every shoe has a story. Every design has thought behind it. And every step is full of comfort. And the service…WOW! This is where Nino and Alessandra step in to guide you. By talking with you, they learn your personality and find the shoes that fit you. And boy did we find the shoes!!! Mille grazie!!! We wish we could stay in Florence longer so we can spend more time with them.

Date of experience: February 2024
Reviewed 19 November 2023

There are not enough good things I can say about Goccia. The store is small, but the selection of fabulous shoes is amazing! Not only are their shoes beautiful, but they are incredibly comfortable. My wife and I are frequent visitors to Florence and over the years have found Goccia to consistently have the best choices. As if this weren’t enough, the prices are fantastic and so is the quality of the shoes. I’m not a huge shopper, but I usually can’t resist two or three pairs for myself every time we visit and my wife does even better. Making it even more special are Nino and Petra who are just wonderful people as well as being incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. They listen well, are never pushy and only want to make sure that you love what you get. Also, don’t miss their nearby sister shop, NOI, for all other things leather where Merav will help you find all kinds of things you can’t live without.

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 22 October 2023

After suffering through wet feet in Florence rain, I decided I needed some boots. At Goccia, I found wonderful quality shoes. Great selection and sizes. The customer service was excellent!

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 22 August 2023

Niño and Michela are very helpful, friendly, and accommodating, the shoes are of very high quality, durable, and the prices are fair overall!

Date of experience: July 2023