“Vespa Tour of Chianti - A Major Highlight of our Trip”
Review of Chianti Wine Tour

Chianti Wine Tour
Ranked #23 of 138 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fun in Tuscany is a brilliant, energetic and knowledgeable team of professionals creating amazing opportunities to discover Tuscany. Our fully licensed tour company based in Florence operates original excursions and unique daytrips to the most attractive and exclusive areas of the Chianti region. Chianti Wine Tour is one of these. No-touristy and hassle-free, our tours are conceived to allow our guests to truly experience the atmosphere and lifestyle of our country through custom-tailored activities and personal cultural experiences. Adventure, fun and culture are pieced together in a rich and friendly experience designed to impress you. Our goal is making your vacation stand out and remain in your memory as a bright highlight. Our Philosophy: Tourism is our life. During the past years we've had the opportunity to know beautifull people. They shared with us a little bit of their country and culture. And we did the same. We say thank you to all of them!
manasquan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Vespa Tour of Chianti - A Major Highlight of our Trip”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

After extensive travel throughout all of Italy, as well as living in Firenze for a year, I can confidently say that Fun in Tuscany's Vespa Tour was one of the greatest highlights of my travels in this remarkable country. The tour was very well organized and a bargain for the quality experience and length of time spent in Chianti. Issam and his staff were friendly and attentive and even customized certain aspects of the tour to accommodate all guests' needs.

Needless to say, the Tuscan area in which my three friends and I "scootered" was absolutely breathtaking. Views of far off castles and acres of sunflowers were spectacular. The knowledgable guides are well versed in the history of the area and knew just when to stop to have a drink in one of the quaint Medieval villages along the route, or to stop and have an incredible lunch sourced with local foods, vegetables and wines.

It is apparent that Issam and his staff are very well respected within the local community and were welcomed with a smile and a hug wherever we stopped. I would STRONGLY recommend this tour and imagine all of Fun in Tuscany's tours are of equal quality. Grazie mille Issam, a presto~

Visited July 2012
4 Thank lizia-spn

• Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

The Chianti Wine Tour was one of the the major highlights during my two weeks in Italy. The wines were excellent, the guides were knowledgable and ensured an amazing experience. I can't think of anything I would rather do when visiting Florence!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Vanessaweber
Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“The start of 2013 and I still recall my 2011 tour with fondness”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

With every new year I reflect on the past. Thinking of the good things that have happened to me, I still can't top my 2011 tour with "Fun In Tuscany", which included a horse trail (or vespa ride), wine & olive oil tasting and a beautiful Italian lunch in an historic tuscan building. At times I had to pinch myself it was so surreal. I couldn't quite believe that I was riding a horse through a Chianti region vineyard, with lovely rolling hills as the backdrop. The team behind "Fun in Tuscany" are professional, entertaining and incredibly thoughtful towards their clients, noting that the people participating on my tour were also loads of fun. I literally had one of the best days ever!!! Do yourself a favour and check these guys out. Judging from the positive reviews, they are still continuing to do well and impress people. You will have a ball. Much love from Caz xx

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Caz M
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Just what we wanted.”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

You couldn't ask for a better tour guide than Issam. He is knowledgable, charming, and anxious to make your day unforgettable. We spent a wonderful day touring around San Gimingnano, visited a winery for a tour and lunch, then ended up at Michelangelo Plaza, with breathtaking views of Florence. It was the highlight of our time in Florence.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank BLPRESTR
Florence, Italy
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best day of my life! Unforgettable wine experience!”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

My two girlfriends and myself went to the Chianti wine tasting tour this last Saturday. Hands down we all had one of the best days of our lives. I am currently enrolled in a food & wine class at my university and I was still able to learn so much from this wine tasting. It doesn't matter if you are a total wine snob or just looking for some gorgeous views of Tuscany with a bit of a buzz.

We saw the vineyard Poggio alloro" and the area of San Gimignano! We got excellent hospitality from all the places we visited and were thoroughly impressed with the knowledge of our guide Issam. I highly recommend this day, and of course go with great company...you will have the time of your life.

Visited November 2012