“Fantastic Tuscan Riding Experience”
Review of Riding with Cosimo

Riding with Cosimo
Book In Advance
More Info
US$65.60*
and up
Private Tuscany Cycling Tour from Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: After years of visiting my daughter here, my wife and I moved here. I am offering cycling tours to share the love of the incredible cycling available in the area. Cycling here has turned me into a dedicated road cyclist after years spent mostly mountain biking. The roads available here are so fun to ride with great scenery, excellent surfaces, opportunities to stop for panini or a cafe, simply enjoy life on a bicycle. I take out small groups of 1 to 4 people on cycling tours from Florence. I customize every tour for the desires and fitness level of the clients. Come to Florence and we can explore the Chianti wine country, the wild area of the Mugello, or the birth place of Leonardo da Vinci, among other options. We can do a single day or many days in a row without repeating a ride. Let's ride!
Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic Tuscan Riding Experience”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The raving reviews on Trip Advisor didn't disappoint! My wife and I had a great time on our ride with Mark. Definitely the highlight of our trip to Italy. We made our way out of the city and saw some spectacular scenery in the countryside outside of Florence. Mark gave us options based on our ability levels and the length of time we wanted to ride. The roads he chose were the most fun of any I've been on in Colorado (where we live); perfect hill climbing, fun winding sections, and spectacular scenery. Mark was accommodating in every way with bike rentals, a perfect place to have lunch, and some delicious gelato at the end of the ride. I would highly recommend him to anyone even remotely interested in road riding.

Visited October 2013

Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Riding with Mark was simply awesome!!”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I was in Florence with my girlfriend and we decided to do a bike ride on the Tuscany backroads. Mark was simply great. He made sure he tailored the ride - difficulty, sights seen, pace - to our requirements. He is a pleasant person and we really enjoyed riding with him. Without reservation I would recommend him. We biked for about 30miles for 4-5hours or so. It was the best time! Biking Tuscany backroads is a must for anyone visiting Firenze!

Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Amazing Personalized City Tour”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Mark was flexible with the plans, informative about the major sites, places to eat and have wine, and showed us some beautiful views of the city. We started the tour biking in the downtown area of the city and wound our way through the sites. I know this was not a typical tour for Mark, but we had a great time. Mark was easy and open to talk to. He is from Colorado and speaks English and a little Italian which helped. I recommend "Riding with Cosimo" to anyone visiting Florence.

Visited September 2013
Chaska, Minnesota
“Riding with Cosimo - Great experience!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I was vacationing in Florence and was setting up a road bike rental at Florence bike shop when I was very fortunate to happen across Mark in the shop. He was extremely accomodating and flexible in meeting my needs and schedule. Mark is a very fit and knowledgable cyclist. He provided some wonderful scenic and epic training rides for me even though I had a tight schedule. He made the ride fun and inviting. He tailored the ride to meet my needs. I enjoyed the opportunity to meet Mark and would highly recommend and engage with him the next time I am in Florence. I was lucky to cross paths with him and he relieved major stress for me by touring me through the most epic routes in and around Florence.

Visited August 2013
Crested Butte, Colorado
“Awesome ride through the Tuscan countryside!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I had the pleasure of riding with Cosimo during my stay in Tuscany. I can truly say that I had one of my most enjoyable rides touring around Florence. Mark tailored my ride to my abilities and experience. I will never forget the breath taking views of the vineyards from atop the hills...

Visited June 2013