“Educational, entertaining food experience with Jacopo”

Let's Cook With Jacopo & Anna
More attraction details
Owner description: Cooking class in Florence Italy
Reviewed 8 May 2014

If you're looking for a great Tuscan cooking lesson, contact Jacopo. We loved the small group experience --- four of us were stirring, kneading, and chopping at the same time. It was so much fun and Jacopo really helped fine-tune our culinary skills. We had no idea we were such excellent chefs! From the visit to the market to select the freshest ingredients to the interactive cooking experience, to the fine dining and wine afterward, we were learning. Our time with Jacopo was a highlight of our vacation.

1  Thank Nancy F
There are newer reviews for Let's Cook With Jacopo & Anna

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I was looking for a culinary lesson in Florence when I visited with my six friends in April 2014. Having looked through many websites I started communicating with Jacopo. He was professional and responsive at all times. He helped decide the menu and confirmed everything prior to our arrival. We spent an evening at his huge apartment and enjoyed the lesson immensely. It was a hands on activity which we were quite keen on. We learnt as much as we ate. Anna was extremely nice and made us feel comfortable. All the food supplies were fresh and they took us through each recipe step by step. We learnt to make ravioli, gnocchi, tiramisu, artichoke salad and chicken cacciatore. We enjoyed our dinner in their company with food and wine. I would highly recommend you contact Jacopo if you are looking for a culinary experience in Florence.

1  Thank 2014Neel
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Our family loved learning how to make homemade pasta, sauce from scratch and Jacopo taught us the Trinity of Cooking, Celery, Carrots and Onions. They were both well prepared, gave clear direction and expectations, they let us struggle and then succeed in the kitchen. My wife worked with Anna preparing the Tiramisu while my 18 and 21 year old sons prepped the vegetables... It was fun making tomato sauce from scratch and my boys really enjoyed making the Pasta from flour and eggs. By far it was the best tasting food we ate in all of Italy, we would recommend them highly and would like to come back to do there cooking class in Chianti rather than in Florence...

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Jacopo came to Villa il Castellaccio to provide a private cooking lesson for our group of 8 on September 16, 2013. Jacopo and his sister Susie arrived with a car full of fresh food and cooking supplies spent the evening teaching us how to make wonderful Tuscan dishes of ravioli, chicken cacciatore, gnocchi, tiramisu...all fantastic!! We all helped with the kneading of dough, chopping and sauteing vegetables and making tiramisu. At the end of the lesson we then were able to sit down and enjoy a lovely meal that we helped to make while Jacopo and Susie were kind enough to clean up the kitchen. I would highly recommend a lesson with Jacopo. We were lucky to have a private lesson at our Villa allowing us to really relax and enjoy some wine while we cooked. I'm sure all of Jacopo's lessons are wonderful. Don't hesitate, just book your lesson. Gazie mille Jacopo and Susie for a very special evening.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

What a great afternoon and evening cooking and talking with Jacopo and Anna. We learned about Tuscan food and prepared a summer Salad, Spinach Ravioli, Gnocchi with tomatoes, Chicken Cacciatora. And of course, all about deserts! Tirimisu was superb. Recommended for all vacationers who love food, people and Tuscany!

1  Thank Mark G