“Nice place to shift gear”
Review of Archea Brewery

Archea Brewery
Ranked #71 of 660 things to do in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Two steps from Santo Spirito square there's a new brew pub where You can taste a large selection of the best artisan/craft beers in the world. Enjoy Your beer with food or just with good music. Experience the characteristics and atmosphere of non-touristic side of the river! Via De'Serragli 44/R FirenzeEvery day from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Dropped in based in other reviews, Small friendly bar with knowledgeable and helpful bar tender and great beers. Nice place to relax and have a break from cultural overload!

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The place has some really exceptional beers. The bar tender was really nice and let me me try a few before deciding which to order.

1  Thank Jonathan G
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Excellent brew pub in Florence. The bartenders were knowledgeable and the range of beers was interesting and excellent.

2  Thank jarrett421
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

A very good brewpub with a wide selection of craft beers. Comfortable interior and friendly staff. Enjoyed our little trip here to start out night.

2  Thank NinaTom
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stumbled into this micro brewery after a great meal at Osteria Santo Spirito (and staggered out a few pints later). The bar staff were great, offering a sample of all the beers and explaining in detail about each one. Their English is excellent.The place reminded me of bars I used to go to in Glasgow when I was a student many years ago. In truth, my partner and I are far too old for this type of establishment- loud ACDC playing etc but we like unusual things and regressing to our youth! I had a hazelnut beer, it tasted a bit like Scottish 'heavy'. I'm still laughing about the slightly worried barman when asked if there was a ladies toilet replied "No, there's only one, but we only have 'polite gentlemen' using it so it should be OK". We were made to feel very welcome here, by the staff AND the clientele. I think some of the young Florentines were rather fascinated by my partner's "received pronunciation" English accent.

4  Thank Margaret A