“Excellent”

Ristorante I 4 Amici
Reserve with
Ristorante I 4 Amici is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #391 of 2,807 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$12 - US$236
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We had a wonderful meal here during our trip to Florence. The food was fantastic and the ambience really flavoursome and good. Good value for money and a very enjoyable lunch time.

1  Thank jax60

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We loved this restaurant - not so much the (somewhat cold) decor, but the menu, the food, the wine and properly trained way staff made for a fabulous dinner - so much so that we returned for another scrumptious meal two nights later! Good seafood is hard to find in Florence, despite its proximity to the sea (1 hour's drive), but we were highly impressed with i 4 Amici.

1  Thank Gianna51
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This was recommended to us by Fabio at Hotel Della Nazione in Firenze.. all I can say is WOW! We were greated by a glass of prosecco and a cute little bruschetta small bite. The waiters are fun and informative. I ordered sea bass livorno style which they brought on a rolling cart as a whole sea bass with head. Our waiter, Guiseppe, then proceeded to filet and plate it for me right at the table. I didn't want to eat it it was so pretty but boy I am glad I did. It was flavorful and delicate and everything I could have hoped for. The interior is modern Italian style and is quite lovely. I cannot say enough about this place and if I ever get back to Florence I will surely be visiting there again! Job well done signores!

1  Thank Corgichick
Reviewed 19 September 2013

ended up here because of a storm, disappointed that we couldn't make it to our favourite restaurant, but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Not a cheap place, but totally worth it, they try very hard - freshest fish, top notch service, beautiful renovations, a very skilled sommelier. The place has been around for ages and clearly has a regular following, even though looked empty and next to the horrible train station. My fresh pasta with langoustines was amazing...one of the best italian meals I ever had, and I had a lot in Italy. And I write about food...btw.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The food was great! The crew is very attentive to your needs and regularly asks should you wish to serve the next plate.