“Very Small and friendly”

Cacio Vino Trallalla
Ranked #25 of 2,722 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$22 - US$56
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Uffizi
Description: Tiny Tuscany Bistrot, close to Ponte Vecchio, just four tables...All tuscany specialties, 25 kind of wines, local brewed beer, characteristic dishes, unpasteurized cheeses, "Cinta Senese" meat.. Truffle exclusive menu. Jazz Music
Plimmerton, New Zealand
“Very Small and friendly”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This is Small! Four tables only with two sittings one at 19.30 and another at 21.30. We turned up late afternoon and they were fully booked except for a small Window seat at the entrance. We gladly accepted and rushed back to hotel to clean up after a full day walking. This is a man and wife team with a small kitchen so the menu is limited. But as Gordon Ramsey keeps saying keep the menu simple and do it very well! They do it will here. I had lasagne which is the best I have ever had. The flavors were not drowned by bechamel sauce and the lasagne was home made. My wife had a egg plant dish. The starter was sublime - bread, pear, goats cheese, Walnut - all lightly grilled with chestnut oil: hmm mm.

1 Thank Horrid G

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Bellisima!!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

What a great place, small bijou and with a classic Italian ambience. Piano jazz tinkling away in the background as you enjoy the various dishes that are set before you. Wines a plenty and we chose a cheeky little Italian one - Rosso Di Montalcino, plenty of body and fruity, which complimented our meal nicely. Goats cheese with honey and Pecarino with white truffles to start. Followed by Tonno (wild pig) and a lasagne. And for Dolce, crostada and torte de la nonna (grandmas cake). An excellent find and if you can get in without booking well worth a visit. We will be back....

Bammental, Germany
“Good Wine bar”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Nice and friendly couple that owns it, they have a good wine selection by glass, also tried their cheese plate, very good.
A good experience .

Located on a small side street away from tourist crowed.

Visited June 2014
Gainesville, Florida
“Worth planning for”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I am not much for making dinner reservations but this place is so small and so good, you just have to. The young couple who own and run the restaurant are friendly and fun. I had the amazing eggplant and my husband had a pasta dish. We started with a caprese salad. Everything was wonderful, including the Chianti Classico. They get the mozzarella from Naples and it was the creamiest I have ever in my life had.
If you are a "flexible eater", this place is worth breaking the mold for...and if you are one who likes to plan your meals, then put this place in your plans.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jill C
Chicago, Illinois
“The best meal in Florence!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

After consulting the TripAdivisor, we made the reservation at this tiny restaurant, and we are so happy we did!! My son loved his ravioli, my hisband loved his Lasagna, and I loved my beef salad with strawberry balsamic vinigar. Everything was super tasty and perfect! For deserts, we decided to taste all three items they were offering, and once again loved everything! This is absolutely the best meal we had in Florence! Also, compare to some other fancy restaurants, this place has very reasonable prices, the entire meal cost less than we thought. The owners were super friendly, made us feel like home. We wish we had come here sooner!

2 Thank Kaihui