“Awful experience.”

Ranked #252 of 305 Speciality Lodging in Florence
Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
“Awful experience.”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

First of all, locating an office to check in then being sent elsewhere to where you are staying is a drag. You have to sign a 3 page contract, one in English and one in Italian even though I can't read Italian. I was assured it said the same as what I had read in English. I was also required to pay a security deposit of two hundred euro, refundable upon my departure if no damage was done. At this point I wanted to leave and not go ahead with the arrangement but then I would have had to turn around and find somewhere else to stay. It was already afternoon time and would that be possible? When I found my accommodation it was a poky, smelly, awful little room, grimy and facing onto a very busy street. I spent a sleepless night there then looked for alternative accommodation. Management were difficult to contact and I was not going to waste my precious few days in Florence dealing with this issue. I had a city to discover I have dealt with them through the booking agency but a refund has been denied so I paid twice for my second night in Florence. It's very well located if you don't mind a stale, smelly, grimy apartment, tourist noise and traffic all night.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo

Couples
Business
Travellers also viewed these Florence hotels
Santa Maria Novella
Hotel David
#1 of 422 in Florence
B&B Porta San Frediano
#241 of 675 in Florence

Been to One World Apartments? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about One World Apartments

Property: One World Apartments
Address: Via della Vigna Nuova 9, 50123, Florence, Italy
Region: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Florence > Florence > Santa Maria Novella
Ranked #252 of 305 Speciality Lodging in Florence
Hotel Class:2.5 star — One World Apartments 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your One World Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.