“WOW! An absolute must!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This place is a must, unbelievable service and food and so close to the touristy hotspots and yet tucked away. The staff were friendly, attentive and genuine. We let them choose our wine and food and we were not disappointed (and definitely not ripped off). We weren't intending to eat but couldn't help ourselves.

1  Thank shmalts

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We found Dal Barone with TripAdvisor when we were looking for a cheap, tasty and good quality place to eat. I would totally recommend Dal Barone. The sandwiches are very tasty and fresh, the service is great (you get the sandwiches in ~ 10 minutes, the stuff is friendly and helpful). Go there if you want a quick grab and you won't be dissapointed.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We found this restaurant from tripadvisor and definately perfect.....the pork burger is great and grille chicken is superb.....had to order another take away.......just to keep the "burger" next to us......

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have not stopped thinking about the pork burger I ate yesterday! It was amazing. The owner was extremely friendly, and I would recommend the Dal Barone to everyone!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

After running into some issues with our awful hotel (next door) my friends and I were completely lost and didn't know what to do. The wonderful staff of Dal Barone saved our night. The owner, specifically, went out of his way to give us guidance in Florence. Once we figured it all out we decided to give his food a shot - it was spectacular! I can't stop thinking about that sandwich. Definitely go.

1  Thank megalosaurus13