“Hidden Gem ”
Review of La Capanna

La Capanna
Reserve with
La Capanna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #474 of 2,930 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Description: NON RIESCO INSERIRE ORARI 12.00 a 10.00
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Beautiful local food for a great price. Just out of the tourist area but well worth a visit. Great staff, yummy food and great value for money!

1  Thank Brittney G

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We found this place as we were going to the Galleria dell'Accademia. They had seating on the street which wasn't the best as cars and motorcycles were passing by. I felt like dust and fumes were getting on me. But the weather was gorgeous and couldn't pass on sitting outdoors. The food was AMAZING! I had the Tagliaterre with Bolognese and it was Delish!!! I loved it! I think the rest of my party loved their food as well. Would recommend this to anyone who is in that area to visit the Galleria.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This restaurant does not look like much, but we both really enjoyed our meals. Not much atmosphere, but we really just wanted a good meal, and this place delivered. I had tagliaterre with Bolognese, and my boyfriend had lasagna. The service was good and the meals delicious, and it was not too expensive.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We got into "La Capanna" on our last evening in Florence.
Unfortunatly, out of the four of us only one person was very hungry while the rest wern't.
The hostess had no problem with it, offered us a nice table and water for everyone. all with a smile and general friendliness,
The food was very very good, the pasta was just right and the tiramisu was perfect.

If and when we will ever be around Firenze we will definitly come again.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stopped in this trattoria for lunch simply because it looked like a nice little place - and we were right! It's a very authentic and comfortable restaurant. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful with menu selections. The food was outstanding, so much so that my husband re-visited it the next day while I was working. When we were there, a couple of American students were there and everyone else was Italian - a good sign. Really recommend this place!

1  Thank Southernredhead