“Great merchandise and service”
Review of Wilma Firenze

Wilma Firenze
Ranked #19 of 330 Shopping in Florence
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Stopped in the store and saw a lot of great things. But as this was my first stop I wanted to shop other stores in Florence for shoes and bags. Needless to say, I returned to Wilma's. I bought great quality boots and purse's. The Freda gave us a great recommendation for dinner and offered to call us a taxi too ! Fabulous place !

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Wilma Firenze is a shoe heaven, filled with gorgeous leather shoes of the highest quality. Everything is made in Tuscany & very current fashionable styles that are also comfortable & wearable.
They stock both mens & women's shoes ,handbags & artisanal jewelry. Prices are amazing!
The location is easy to find, right by the Ponte Vecchio. The store owner Wilma & her assistant Frieda are both very friendly & happy to help with your selections....even if you want to try on everything in the store!
My first purchase was a pair of boots that I have now worn for 3 winters , they still look as good as new.If you are visiting Firenze, make time to shop at Wilma's!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

When traveling in Italy in the summer if 2012, I bought a pair of boots here and I love love love them. They are of exceptional quality and beautifully made. I highly recommend. Does anyone have the email for the store? I'd love to purchase another pair.

4  Thank Rubydoodledog
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I recently returned from a two week trip to Tuscany with a final stop in Firenze. As I was walking near the Ponte Vecchio I came accross Wilma Firenze store. I was drawn by the window display of shoes and beautiful jewerly. When I stepped inside, I was greated by Wilma herself. It didn't take me long to find a perfect pair of shoes and as I was getting ready to leave, I found a pair of earings and a ring that had been hand crafted by Wilma. It was nice to feel "welcome" in a store. I returned the next day and purchased a pair of boots and an additional ring. There were additional pairs of boots and shoes I wanted to purchase, but did not have room in my suitcase to bring them home. Wilma said that I should email her and she will send pictures of her new inventory and can ship them to me. Wilma was also kind enough to explain the VAT tax refund that is available to me. At different store, the clerk did not provide me with the form and only after I returned the 3rd time, did he comply with my demand for the form. Thanks to Wilma, I was able to submit all of my VAT tax refund forms...

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I love Wilma's....wishing she would have a web site! My friends and I bought jewelry and purses...and great styles at wonderful prices! Quality as well...can't wait to visit Florence again and shop at Wilma's
Billie Roussel