“What a Tour Guide!!”

Alessandro Cammilli Private Tours
Ranked #12 of 345 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello and thanks! I am available for day trips, wine tours, shore excursions and transfers. I hope to see you soon in Tuscany, ciao!
Succasunna, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“What a Tour Guide!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We got the recommendation from friends who used Alessandro in the past and my family can’t say enough about how great the day was to spend with him. Ale was funny with his jokes to being very informative about the towns and sites we were visiting. The towns he recommended were just what we had hoped for in seeing the smaller towns in Italy. Ale never rushes you and lets you take as much time as needed in making sure you are enjoying your day in the beautiful region of Tuscany.
Our favorite was our first stop in San Gimignano where we had the BEST Gelato we had on our stay. But all the towns Ale took us had their own charm. By the days end, my family was tired but Ale asked, “What’s next”, another town, another Winery!!
As one reviewer wrote, believe the rave reviews, Ale deserves all of them. I hope to use him again one day and would recommend him to anyone visiting the Florence region. Thanks Ale!!

2 Thank John T

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Adelaide, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“superb day in Tuscany”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Can not recommend Alessandro high enough. His smooth driving, expert knowledge and williness to go above and beyond to ensure our experience is perfect made our day in Tuscany the highlight of our trip. We saw picturesque towns surround by stunning scenery. Visited a wonderful family vineyard. Had a great lunch. And at every z
Stop it was complete door to door service. Exceptional!

1 Thank Amanda H
Sterling, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day in Tuscany”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I and another couple spent a day with Alessandro in May 2014 exploring Tuscany and it was easily our best day in Italy. We visited several hill towns including Siena, San Gimignano, and Monteriggioni, had lunch at "The Crazy Butcher" in Panzano, had a meat, cheese and wine tasting in Greve, and visited 3 wineries! The day was better than we could have imagined. Alessandro was professional, funny, knowledgeable and very personable. It was as if we were spending the day with an old friend. Incidentally, a few days later my husband and I ran into Ale in Vernazza in the Cinque Terre and he even treated us to gelato! If you are visiting Tuscany, you must plan a day with him…you won't be disappointed! If we ever make it back to Italy, we will be sure to book with him again!

1 Thank Megscc2
Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of the Best Days in Italy!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had an amazing day traveling around Tuscany with Alessandro. It was myself, my husband and one other couple. Ale picked us up at our hotel at 8:30 am and took us to Piazza Michelangelo then to the WWII memorial to start the trip. We visited San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Siena, Greve as well as three wineries. Ale is very personable and makes the day enjoyable. I would recommend him to anyone and would definitely hire him again for our next trip to Italy!

1 Thank Laura E
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We took Alessandro's tour on 5/21/2014. His customer service skills are amazing. He was very polite and considerate. He adapts the tour to your interest and if you decide to go to the wineries there is no pressure at all to buy. Tell him to take you to Fattoria Montigliari for lunch and wine tasting, it is an absolute delight.