“Thank You Ale!”

Alessandro Cammilli Private Tours
Ranked #14 of 369 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello and thanks! I am available for day trips, wine tours, shore excursions and transfers. I hope to see you soon in Tuscany, ciao!
Reviewed 15 August 2014

During our Friends week in Florence we had the very fortunate opportunity to spend two days with Ale traveling through the beautiful region of Tuscany. The highlight of our trip was our day spent in Cinque Terre. Thank you Ale for making that happen for us! He was always very accommodating with any of our request and numerous stops along the way. :) He truly made our trip special. I have already recommended him to a friend traveling to Florence in September. Looking forward to returning to Italy in the near future and Ale will definitely be part of that trip.

All reviews
in 32 reviews
"our entire trip"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We hired Alessandro for two full day tours. He will tell you he is not a guide...he is a driver, well he is both and very good at both. His driving is the best and in Italy that is not easy to say.
He took us to some lovely towns like Lucca, Sienna, Pisa, Vernazza and Cinque Terra to just name a few. He saw we showed interest in the American Cemetery in Pisa so the next day he added that to our stops for that day. We commented on the beautiful sunflowers...so he made a stop so we could get out walk through the field and take pictures . He is very friendly, he is kind and most knowledgeable. We could not have asked for anyone better.....I highly recommend him.

1  Thank phyllis f
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Alessandro was accommodating, funny and knowledgable. We hired him for two days and were completely happy both days! He was on time. His vehicle was comfortable and clean. He set up great tours and gave us plenty of time. He took care of everything and that helped us enjoy our trip without any worries. I would recommend him to anyone!

Thank you Alessandro!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Alessandro was beyond wonderful. He was there whenever we needed him, even when we got lost. He was prepared buying us tickets for ferries and trains in advance. He recommended wonderful places to eat. I can't say enough good things about him. I highly recommend him.