“Good pizza, excellent tiramisu!”

Mamma Napoli By Cellini
Reserve with
Mamma Napoli By Cellini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #486 of 2,680 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Good pizza, excellent tiramisu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had dinner with a family of 4. Although our children were not too enthousiastic about their pizza (and they should recognise a good one by now), I had a very nice pizza with ham, cheese and rocket. Most memorable item: tiramisu. Might have been the best we ever tasted.

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Winnipeg, Canada
“Best pizza I had in Italy.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I went here with a local in Florence after he said they had one of the best pizzas and is outside the "tourist trap" places in Florence. Well he was right! I can't remember the name of the pizza I had but it was delicious. Perfect thick wood-fired crust, it really was the best pizza I had in Italy after a trip to Rome and Florence (and trust me, I had pizza for every meal). There are tons of pizza places in Florence and it's hard to choose one where it's good quality and value. This place is perfect. Also, the tiramisu is fab too!

• Visited March 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“wood fired oven pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stopped at this restaurant whilst visiting the nearby San Lorenzo market. We both ordered pizza. Now, I'm sure any of you reading this who has tasted a pizza from a wood fired oven will know, that the difference in taste is "night and day". We were attracted here by such an oven! The pizzas were really good. The service was friendly and efficient and the prices were reasonable. In what I would have thought was a mainly "tourist" area, most of the diners seated around us were Italian. Always a good sign! All in all we had a good value meal in pleasant surroundings.

• Visited March 2014
Frenchburg, Kentucky
“Great Lunch for 2”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our Sunday lunch here. Great tomato soups and pizza, as well as the house wine. We particularly found the staff helpful and kind. We will return here. A little costly, but the quality was close to the price.

• Visited January 2014
Florence, Italy
“Don't understand why they have 4 stars...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I was just passing by it, saw the Tripadvisor mark with 4 stars, and decided to have a go...waste of time and money. I had the lasagne Napolitane and, being half italian myself, was embarrassed...it as a complete disaster; they got it all wrong....
In this case, I should have followed my instincts instead of the rate...The service was good, but good service doesn't fill your tummy and it is not enough! OH! and the glasses were dirty also!

• Visited January 2014