“Unbelieveable Stay in Florence, Italy - Thank you...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Florentine skyline
Ponte Vecchio
Piazza della Signoria
Piazza della Signoria
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Colleen_M...
Boston and Philly
“Unbelieveable Stay in Florence, Italy - Thank you Courtney & Tommy!”
Reviewed 12 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I cannot begin to describe how fantastic our stay was in Italy last week and we owe this completely to Courtney and Tommy. The apartment is absolutely gorgeous with all the amenities, and cleanliness, you would expect from a 5 star hotel. The location is, without question, perfect for those wanting to see it all without being smack in the middle of the city. In fact, I believe we were a mere 5 minutes from all of the amazing sights and sounds of the city but with the refuge of a lovely neighborhood when we were ready to finally take a break!

Their list of non-touristy restaurants, sights, directions, "how to's" as well as the bottle of Prosecco, wine and snacks upon our arrival were the perfect start to our trip. Further, she provides such great institutional knowledge of Florence and Tuscany that you barely have to do an ounce of research as she provides you with all of the great places to go, eat, see, etc.

I completely fell in love with the city of Florence on this trip and I have Courtney and Tommy to thank for this. We will absolutely be staying at PD10 again when we are in town. Thank you both so much for making this such and amazing and memorable trip!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owners of the property are amazing but the unit is just gorgeous.
Liked least: Not one thing.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kishen K
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing, amazing, amazing!!”
Reviewed 2 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this amazing apartment for one wonderful week. The location is amazing, its only a 10-15 min walk to all the major attractions. Its so calm and peaceful near the apartment and there are loads of great places to eat and drink. There is also a fresh food market 5 minutes away. The apartment has everything you will ever need and the treats Courtney leave are amazing. This brings us nicely to the owner, Courtney, who is brilliant. She answered all our questions very quickly and was always there to help. I would recommend this apartment to everyone going to Florence, you could not do better!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and decor
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
10 Sep 2014
Thanks, Kishan! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a fantastic stay in Florence and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Courtney & Tommaso
AnnaIrkhi...
Santa Barbara
“Beautiful Appt and Stay in Florence”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

My friend and I rented this amazing appt for a long weekend to explore Florence, the appt was the highlight of our entire trip! The location was perfect, it sits in front of a large park and close to super markets and a short walk to the main center. It was the best retreat after a long day of exploring, yet close enough for a midday siesta too. The amenities and decorations of the appt were so cozy yet modern, really made us feel at home right away. Everything was so clean and all the basic necessities were provided. We even cooked dinner a few nights using fresh veggies and pasta from the local farmers market that Courtney recommended to us. All the nearby restaurants, gelato, and shopping that she helped us map out were so good, we really got the local experience! And Courtney is the most honest, genuine, and helpful person! Made me feel comfortable and confident from the very first email (I was very nervous since this was my first international rental experience), she is nothing but gracious and kind every step of the way. I would definently recommended this appt to anyone, please feel confident that you will have an amazing stay! it is perfect for two/three people and has all the comforts of home and more, (and is slightly more spacious than it seems in the pictures!) Made us feel like we were having an authentic Italian getaway with the cozy brick and marble throughout the appt. Oh and upon arrival there is a very sweet and thoughtful "welcome" surprise :) Thank you again Courtney for an amazing stay at your fabulous appt, we will definently be coming back to stay here in Florence

Philadelphia USA

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Cleveland
Reviewed 2 April 2014 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing