“By the slice- very nice”
Review of Toto Atto II

Toto Atto II
Ranked #339 of 2,703 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Pitti
Stoughton, Massachusetts, United States
“By the slice- very nice”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We had just finished our visit to the Pitti Palace and we're looking for something light and stumbled across this spot. Walked in and found they sell by the slice. Looked great and tasted great too. We had three slices- 4 cheese, margherita and a hot salume with 2 cokes for 13 euro. You will like it.

Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Toronto
“Great Pizza at an even better price”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and I were hunting for Gusta Pizza which was closed as the owners were on vacation and stepped into this joint as they were one of the few places in the area selling by the slice. The prices were extremely reasonable and the service was great. The pizza was even better. If I had paid more attention I would have likely ordered a whole pie for the price which is less than 2 slices. Staff were extremely helpful even with minimal english and the fact that locals step in and out is a sign of a decent place. Being in Italy for over 4 weeks and having pizza for lunch every day, I'd say this falls into my top 10 in Italy thus far.

• Visited August 2014
Barstow, California
“Delicious!!!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Friends of ours recommended this place and we weren't sure we were going to get here, but when we found ourselves wandering around the area, I spotted it. Lucky thing too, because we were hungry! We ordered a bottle of wine and the girl thought we said two glasses which she brought over, but when I said, "bottiglia", she opened a new bottle for us.

We ordered a sausage and peperoni pizza, and what we didn't know was that it meant red peppers. Which was fine because it was very good! We also got two slices of potato and onion which was amazing! Never thought I'd be eating potatoes on a pizza! This is a great stop for some of the best pizza in Florence!!! It's also inexpensive which is a plus!

• Visited July 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Still dreaming of this pizza...”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

What a fantastic little place! We stumbled upon this pizzeria while exploring the city and ended up returning for more because it is THAT good. The price and quality cannot be beat.

• Visited September 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Best crust I've had so far!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

While this was my first pizza experience in Italy, I'm confident it will be in the top. I've walked by several pizzerias and none of them have smelled as fragrant as Toto Atto II's. I had the zucchini flower, tomato, and cheese pizza. My husband had the "fresca". We were both very happy and it was a nice "large" snack for someone who didn't want to sit down for a meal. However, they had many other delicious looking items, including salad, if you wanted to make a larger meal out of it.

• Visited June 2014