“Very poor customer service”

Tuscany Motorcycles Rental
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I booked an old vespa for 24h the same day the rent started. After two hours I noticed that my fiancée couldn't handle the vibrations of the scooter. So I came back to the shop where they could propose a new generation vespa but without a backseat so she won't be in pain anymore. Therefore I asked if they could cancel my 24h rent after the 2 first hours as my fiancée couldn't continue the trip on the vespa. I asked a commercial gesture on the total bill. They didn't understand anything, even didn't apply any little discount to the total booking. I found this a bit shameful regarding the good rating of the shop. I didn't expect even a half charge on the total bill, but only a few percents, in vain. This shop might propose good scooters, but as a salesperson myself, this shop seriously needs a training in commercial awareness.

1  Thank MehdiRay

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent service. Friendly staff. Well maintained machines. Staff were a huge help with directions too. Highly recommend this as allows you to get out of town if you wish.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I've rented from this group several times over the last few years, both in Florence and their Tuscany location. Always a great time, be it just me, a few friends, or once a large group of 10 of us for a week. NTSR staff is great to work with, answered all questions promptly and thoroughly. Even offered food and transportation ideas. The renting process is easily done, as is the return.

The staff is Italian, but all speak excellent English. The Tuscany location had 2 English, maybe Americans,who were great too.

Good variety of scooters to choose from (not a motorcycle rider, so can't speak to that).

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Rented a BMW GS700 for a weekend in Florence.. the bike had 15000+ km on it but it rode like it was brand new. Very well maintained and only a couple small paint chips on the levers and handlebars which is more than expected from riding in an Italian city center.. the staff was super helpful and was very open to answering all questions we had about the surrounding countryside. They even let us park the bike in front of their store while we went and grabbed some food down the street. Riding through Tuscany wouldn't have been the same without Tuscany Motorcycles Rental.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

There are different names but I think this is the right place for (New) Tuscany Scooter Rental.
Anyway, It was a dream of mine to ride a scooter out into wine-country and they helped make it happen! I had a few hiccups which were a given since these Florentine streets are nothing like NYC's grid system but once you're out of the city, it's smooth sailing. I was nervous because I'm a solo female traveler who doesn't speak any Italian and wasn't familiar with the area but they were helpful, professional, and kind. I feel lucky to have done business with them rather than anywhere else. Although my outing didn't go as planned--it was much colder than I expected--it was a good experience to have.