“Perfect”

Tuscany Motorcycles Rental
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic team, fantastic bikes and fair prices
We rent a Vespa for one day, even ours had more than 60000km on the clock, the Vespa was in a brilliant shape and runs smoothly
We had a great experience with them

1  Thank JulianS3098

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I booked an old vespa for 24h the same day the rent started. After two hours I noticed that my fiancée couldn't handle the vibrations of the scooter. So I came back to the shop where they could propose a new generation vespa but without a backseat so she won't be in pain anymore. Therefore I asked if they could cancel my 24h rent after the 2 first hours as my fiancée couldn't continue the trip on the vespa. I asked a commercial gesture on the total bill. They didn't understand anything, even didn't apply any little discount to the total booking. I found this a bit shameful regarding the good rating of the shop. I didn't expect even a half charge on the total bill, but only a few percents, in vain. This shop might propose good scooters, but as a salesperson myself, this shop seriously needs a training in commercial awareness.

1  Thank MehdiRay
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent service. Friendly staff. Well maintained machines. Staff were a huge help with directions too. Highly recommend this as allows you to get out of town if you wish.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I've rented from this group several times over the last few years, both in Florence and their Tuscany location. Always a great time, be it just me, a few friends, or once a large group of 10 of us for a week. NTSR staff is great to work with, answered all questions promptly and thoroughly. Even offered food and transportation ideas. The renting process is easily done, as is the return.

The staff is Italian, but all speak excellent English. The Tuscany location had 2 English, maybe Americans,who were great too.

Good variety of scooters to choose from (not a motorcycle rider, so can't speak to that).

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Rented a BMW GS700 for a weekend in Florence.. the bike had 15000+ km on it but it rode like it was brand new. Very well maintained and only a couple small paint chips on the levers and handlebars which is more than expected from riding in an Italian city center.. the staff was super helpful and was very open to answering all questions we had about the surrounding countryside. They even let us park the bike in front of their store while we went and grabbed some food down the street. Riding through Tuscany wouldn't have been the same without Tuscany Motorcycles Rental.