Not only is Il Bargello B&B a fantastic location, but it was surprisingly one of the quietest rooms of our stay in Italy! This was definitely not what we expected, but we were very pleased. Lynn and Gabriella were fantastic hosts and very hospitable. Both are originally from North America so they understand what you are looking for and are very good about explaining the Italian culture to you. They really made our stay a home away from home with the friendly conversation and recommendations, the great breakfast (Gabriella made coffee for us each morning and set out breakfast while inquiring about how our stay was going and visiting with us) and the homey atmosphere. The weather was not great while we were there, so we didn't get to take advantage of the patio up top, but it looked lovely. We also enjoyed exchanging stories with other American travelers staying there at the same time. We highly recommend Il Bargello B&B for your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of Florence's newest gems situated in a 15th century building in the very heart of downtown Florence. Our cosy, completely NON-smoking home was entirely renovated in 2004. All the rooms have their own private en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone and free wireless internet connection. Also accessible to all of our guests, is a roof-top terrace with a spectacular view of downtown Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Il Bargello B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargello Bed And Breakfast
- Il Bargello Hotel Florence