Exceptional value right in the heart of Florence. Gabriella and Krista provided very good service before our arrival and during our stay. Breakfast was standard European B&B fare, the rooms were recently renovated, private baths, beds were too firm for both couples, 76 steps to the B&B from the ground may be a bit too much for some as there is no elevator, shower curtain in one room was too light and a real bother in the shower. This B&B has a roof top terrace with shelter, table and chairs with a view that could not be beat-three bell towers, the Duomo, etc. Magnificent! Common area to use for the guests including free use of the kitchen an the high quality espresso machine. Would highly recommend and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your special “home away from home” in Florence. Come and enjoy the spectacular view from our roof top terrace amidst Florence’s historical Towers. In March 2004, my husband and I opened Bed & Breakfast Il Bargello. Our objective was to create a comfortable and central meeting point for travelers from all over to come together and share their experiences. Located on the 3rd floor (no elevator service) in a historical building dating back to the 1400’s, we created 6 comfortable rooms all with private in suite bathrooms. To satisfy the growing demand for groups & families, in February 2014, we added a self-contained apartment, our Executive Suite located right across the hallway from the Bed & Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Il Bargello B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargello Bed And Breakfast
- Il Bargello Hotel Florence