It just shows how subjective trip advisor is. I loved just about everything in this place and this was by far the best breakfast we had in Italy, we were so sick of pastries that it was so refreshing to have good muesli, lovely seeded and wholemeal toast, fresh fruit and delicious butter and jams. Coffee also excellent. I would recommend this place to anyone, the position so central, rooms tasteful and clean. Living areas relaxing and being able to make coffee, tea and use kitchen facilities was such a bonus. Krista was so helpful and lovely. So reviewer who complained about breakfast well I am amazed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of Florence's newest gems situated in a 15th century building in the very heart of downtown Florence. Our cosy, completely NON-smoking home was entirely renovated in 2004. All the rooms have their own private en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone and free wireless internet connection. Also accessible to all of our guests, is a roof-top terrace with a spectacular view of downtown Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. , Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Il Bargello B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargello Hotel Florence
- Il Bargello Bed And Breakfast