We spent 4 nights here and loved it. It is very central to all the sights in Florence. It is clean, well air-conditioned with windows that can be opened if the weather is nice. It also has a great private terrace from which most of the dome can be seen. Gabrielle and Simone were very friendly and helpful. We would definately stay here again. The only improvement/recommendation I would make would be to add some protein to the carb heavy breakfast, perhaps a boiled egg or some cheese.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of Florence's newest gems situated in a 15th century building in the very heart of downtown Florence. Our cosy, completely NON-smoking home was entirely renovated in 2004. All the rooms have their own private en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone and free wireless internet connection. Also accessible to all of our guests, is a roof-top terrace with a spectacular view of downtown Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Il Bargello B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargello Bed And Breakfast
- Il Bargello Hotel Florence