First and foremost a huge thank you to Simone who could not have been more helpful or friendly. Simone sent us on our travels each time with a great big smile on our faces. As for the B&B it's self what can I say, it ticked all the boxes and what a roof terrace. We had the good fortune to have the terrace to our selves one night whilst savoring the view and a little Prosecco.
As luck would have it there was an Orchestra playing in the Bargello across the street so we had a free concert for over an hour. A very memorable stay. I couldn't reccomend a stay highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of Florence's newest gems situated in a 15th century building in the very heart of downtown Florence. Our cosy, completely NON-smoking home was entirely renovated in 2004. All the rooms have their own private en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone and free wireless internet connection. Also accessible to all of our guests, is a roof-top terrace with a spectacular view of downtown Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Il Bargello B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargello Bed And Breakfast
- Il Bargello Hotel Florence