We arrived after hours and Simone gave us step by step directions to get from the train station to the B&B and into the rooms. The rooms were very nice and the view from the roof top terrace was spectacular. Simone treated us royally with breakfast and cappuccino in the mornings and even went out of her way to provide me with a decaf cappuccino. She treated every guest as if they were visiting her own home. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of Florence's newest gems situated in a 15th century building in the very heart of downtown Florence. Our cosy, completely NON-smoking home was entirely renovated in 2004. All the rooms have their own private en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone and free wireless internet connection. Also accessible to all of our guests, is a roof-top terrace with a spectacular view of downtown Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Il Bargello B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargello Hotel Florence
- Il Bargello Bed And Breakfast