We stayed four nights in this excellant B&B. Our room and shower room was modern, clean with air-conditioning. The location was right in the centre of the historic area. A wonderful roof terrace allowed you to sit above the rooftops and listen to the sounds of Florence below. Only problem was the three flights of stairs which would be impossible for elderly or disabled. Thank you for your hospitality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of Florence's newest gems situated in a 15th century building in the very heart of downtown Florence. Our cosy, completely NON-smoking home was entirely renovated in 2004. All the rooms have their own private en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone and free wireless internet connection. Also accessible to all of our guests, is a roof-top terrace with a spectacular view of downtown Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Il Bargello B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargello Hotel Florence
- Il Bargello Bed And Breakfast