“Trip to Italy”

US$1,711.05*
and up
Ranked #57 of 137 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Tasting Italy is a tour operator and wedding planning company based in Florence, Tuscany.Founded in 2004, we are a team of enthusiastic, dedicated and knowledgeable travel and wedding specialists with many years of experience in the tourism industry.Our company is a proudly independent, family-run business, which means we are directly involved both in planning and operating. This ensures high quality services and personal attention, before and during our guests’ stay in Italy.Either to big groups or individual travellers, we offer the same, excellent customer care service.We organize tailor made tours that provide guests with a lasting cultural experience by focusing on history, folklore, customs, special events and the many gastronomic delights of our beautiful country. Our original cooking tours encourage visitors to discover Italy through our world famous wine making and gourmet cooking traditions.All our itineraries are designed to give a taste of the real Italy!For those who want to relax, we have a wide range of carefully selected hotels, villas and ‘agriturismo’ getaways on offer. Escape the winter cold in a cosy Tuscan style “agriturismo”, breath in the history of Rome in an apartment right in the city centre, indulge your inner romantic in a Renaissance Villa along the Amalfi Coast or an elegant hotel in Venice.We are also a trusted and experienced guide to couples who wish to get married in Italy.We organize civil and religious weddings valid at legal effects, as well as symbolic ceremonies, and take the utmost care of all the details.Whether their dream is a traditional Italian wedding or a modern take on old customs, we have creative and elegant ideas that will make the most important day of their life a memorable, one-of-a-kind event.
Arlington, Virginia
“Trip to Italy”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Having just returned from my vacation to Italy, I can Now strongly recommend the international travel agency of ‘Tasting Italy,’ having utilized other travel agencies in my earlier travels,

Not having the time to sort through the details of my organized trip to Italy, I essentially wanted someone who knew what they were doing.

In looking back on the entire trip, the 'Tasting Italy' travel agency have Now earned my thanks for a job well done. This what I observed in utilizing their service:

1) Although they had excellent references and appeared to be very knowledgeable, they answered my every request, and put to rest all of my reservations.

2) Noted their attention to details not just in their itinerary, but executing 'the details' once I was in Italy in a very organized manner, without cutting corners.

3) Their professionals put into action everything that was planned, although some minor adjustments were made, it did not diminish the enjoyment of tasting Italy for the first time!

4) With hindsight, what set them apart was their personal touch and in how their people made your feel like you were part of their family.

Luckily no unfortunate incidents occurred. That said, it was very reassuring that their customer service professionals were available 24/7, in the event any problems did evolve.

At the end of the day, We had a terrific vacation, and I hope others get to taste Italy as I did, with Tasting Italy! ;-)

John G

Visited May 2014

Millbrook, New York
“Celebrating my 50th Birthday in Florence”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I can't say enough about Valentina and her company Tasting Italy. She is amazing! I was very skeptical as we had never ventured over seas and didn't know what travel company to go with. Well, what can I say other than it was Perfect! I explained what I wanted my trip to be and she created it. Everything from the most romantic day trips to wine vineyards to private cooking classes in the stone cellar of a restaurant with a great chef. Valentia joined us for a dinner one evening, she had arranged, at a family owned restaurant. We enjoined wonderful homemade Lemon cello while listening to local stories from the owners. We truly hated to leave and can't wait to go back!. Thanks again Valentia you are the best! Chris and Shelly, NY

Visited October 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Help for a wedding venue in Florence..”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Hi all! I'm looking to have my wedding in Italy Florence. I have only recently started to look at venues e.g. Villas etc for a wedding reception.

Anyone advice would be much appreciated.....

Thanks
Lizz

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lizz M
799ValentinaP, Owner at Tasting Italy Tours and Weddings, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Hello Lizz, thank you for your review.
Good choice!! Florence is plenty of wonderful venues that will surely make the most important day of your life a memorable one.
To give you the best advice, it would be useful to know something more about your upcoming wedding: date, number of guests, style of ceremony and, in general, your expectations.
You are welcome to write me privately, if you wish.
You may find my e-mail address on Tasting italy web site.
talk to you soon!