Amazing location (very close to city center), and very helpful reception. They try to make the rooms old-fashioned (Bretagna-style), and they do a good job at it.
Things to consider:
- The bathroom is separate from the bedroom
- Wifi is very slow
- When I was there (June) there were mosquitos.
But overall a great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bretagna **, as well as Residenza d'Epoca Bretagna, are located within the Gianfigliazzi Palace (former home of Louis Bonaparte King of Holland). The position of the building is the best we can expect to enjoy the artistic and architectural beauties of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hotel Bretagna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bretagna Hotel Florence