This hotel was a palazzo and it shows. The public rooms are charming and befitting a palazzo. The best part of the rooms, besides the views on upper floors, is the wonderful modern marble baths. The service was excellent, the breakfast delicious....a complete buffet and cooked to order items as well. The location is wonderful, mere minutes from Santa Croce and the Bargello and only a less than ten minute walk from the river. The Duomo is ten minutes in the opposite direction. Basically, a very convenient location without the crowds. This hotel is a hidden gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect balance between the luxury of a bygone era and modern comforts In the historic centre of Florence, an eighteenth century residence hosts the exclusive, refined Relais Santa Croce, a luxury hotel in Florence. Surrounded by its sumptuous furnishings and frescoed ceilings, you will be assisted by highly professional staff of this hotel in Florence and delighted by the evocative nature of this truly extraordinary location in which luxury and refinement are the predominant features. It is the ideal destination for those seeking the intimacy of a private residence in Florence. The hotel restaurant, Guelfi e Ghibellini, offers innovative, seasonal regional menus. Furthermore, situated within the same building as the Relais Santa Croce is the Enoteca Pinchiorri, a three-star Michelin restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relais Santa Croce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Santa Croce Florence
- Relais Santa Croce Hotel Florence