I've read many of these reviews and this is a nice hotel. I think it is over priced for what you get. A small room in a good location. A breakfast that is OK - not great. An adequately furnished room, but no wow. A bathroom with a shower stall.
The one thng that really disappointed me about staying at this hotel was the cost of the internet service. If you're paying between E300.00 to E400.00 a night for a room the internet service should be free. Their insistence to charge E14.00 per day for internet is outrageous. The ironic thing about this is you can walk across the street and buy a Corona for E4.00 and get free internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect balance between the luxury of a bygone era and modern comforts In the historic centre of Florence, an eighteenth century residence hosts the exclusive, refined Relais Santa Croce, a luxury hotel in Florence. Surrounded by its sumptuous furnishings and frescoed ceilings, you will be assisted by highly professional staff of this hotel in Florence and delighted by the evocative nature of this truly extraordinary location in which luxury and refinement are the predominant features. It is the ideal destination for those seeking the intimacy of a private residence in Florence. The hotel restaurant, Guelfi e Ghibellini, offers innovative, seasonal regional menus. Furthermore, situated within the same building as the Relais Santa Croce is the Enoteca Pinchiorri, a three-star Michelin restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relais Santa Croce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Santa Croce Florence
- Relais Santa Croce Hotel Florence