This was my first visit to Italy and the first time staying in a bed and breakfast. Giuliana was so friendly and gave us a map of the city and an overview of the different areas and sites to see. We stayed in a hotel in Rome and an apartment in Venice and I must say A Florence View was by far the best. The location is ideal and easy to get to from the train station and within walking distance to the museums. The breakfast was amazing and spoiled us all. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone traveling to Florence! Our room did not have much of a view so definitely request the room facing the square, as I will next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique location with an intimate number of exclusive rooms nestled in a 17th century palazzo overlooking the Baptistery, the Brunelleschi dome and the beautiful marble façade of the Duomo itself. B&B 'A Florence View' offers a charming atmosphere in a truly enviable position.In an ancient Florentine house with its sober and simple elegance but with all modern confort, most rooms offer breathtaking views of the splendours of this fantastic city. Living in a historic palazzo in Piazza San Giovanni could be an unforgettable experience. Please note: As the B&B is housed in a 17th century building, there is no elevator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your A Florence View B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Florence View Bed And Breakfast
- a Florence View Hotel Florence