We stayed in Hotel Universo for 2 days in the beginning of the year.
We discovered the hotel in the Internet, and as it seemed it was very modern and really well located (close to railway station and to historic center).
As we had big expectations we were just dissapointed with some details, nothing serious, but without them our accomodation would just be perfect ;)
- our room was in an intermedious flour, we had to go out in 4th flour and then climb some stairs (with all bags was not so easy!)
- in the 1st morning the air conditioning wasn't working and so wasn't the hot hater, and the staff wasn't nice to solve the problem.
- the rooms are perfectlly redecorated but the wc's are in the original state, it would be nice if they change the bathroom decoration too.
But we found some really nice things too.
- The hotel site is really good and have nice promotions
- The hotel is really well located
- the breakfast is very nice and helpfull.
- the breakfast staff was very nice too (speacilly the brazilian girl)
Overall it was a nice experinece and we recommend it almost everyone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Universo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Universo Hotel Florence