The owner, Massimiliano, was very helpful and friendly. He provided us with information about the city and recommended us a cozy, non-touristic and good price restaurant in a pleasant atmosphere. The room was chilly with Old Italian furniture, comfortable beds, wood traditional shutters, with view on a quiet street. It takes 15 minutes by foot to arrive at the main railway station and at the Uffizi and Duomo square. We didn't try the breakfast. A fairy price for what it offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home in Florence B&B is a Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Florence, in the lively neighborhood called Santo Spirito. It offers cosy and comfortable rooms elegantly furnished in a typical florentine style; an ideal accommodation for leisure, business, or holiday. All of the rooms are equipped with all comforts you are going to need during your stay in Florence: en suite private bathroom with shower (some also have a bath tub), bidet, WC, satellite TV, hairdryer, minifridge, safety box, free WiFi Internet connection. Just imagine to wake up in the morning and enjoy a charming view on a quiet florentine alley, and soon after a delicious breakfast with fresh and homemade products, start discovering the city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Home in Florence B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Home In Florence Bed And Breakfast
- Home In Florence Hotel Florence