This was the best place we stayed throughout our two weeks in Italy!
The room was quiet, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The complimentary water in the mini bar, the delicious and plentiful breakfast offerings, and the afternoon tea and sweets were beyond the norm.
The location was close to all of the major sites to see and the people we met who were also staying there were delightful.
All of this made our stay wonderful - and a bargain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antica Dimora Firenze is a very special and charming Guest House located in a quiet residential area of Florence next to the historical center at an easy walking distance of the city’s main sites. All rooms have a special florentine decor taking making you feel at home away from home! Friendly staff provide a warm welcome when you arrive, and are full of excellent advice for special tips about restaurante, tours, museum reservations and any advice can be helpful for your stay in Florence! Tea, coffee, biscuits, free WI-FI and laptops are available all day, you can help yourself to drinks from The complimentary and honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookAssist, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Antica Dimora Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Firenze Florence
- Antica Dimora Firenze Hotel Florence