We were looking for somewhere for New Year's Day - and this place was affordable because it has discounts in quiet times - and New Years Day is a quiet day. It was lovely. The bed was so comfortable. The lounge area was warm and inviting and the nice touch of having classical music playing was very calming. A great selection for breakfast. Helpful service. I could have happily stayed here for a week. Note - this is one of 4 properties owned by the same people. Great central location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antica Dimora Firenze is a very special and charming Guest House located in a quiet residential area of Florence next to the historical center at an easy walking distance of the city’s main sites. All rooms have a special florentine decor taking making you feel at home away from home! Friendly staff provide a warm welcome when you arrive, and are full of excellent advice for special tips about restaurante, tours, museum reservations and any advice can be helpful for your stay in Florence! Tea, coffee, biscuits, free WI-FI and laptops are available all day, you can help yourself to drinks from The complimentary and honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, BookAssist, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Antica Dimora Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Firenze Florence
- Antica Dimora Firenze Hotel Florence