More of an upmarket B&B than a hotel, it's in a very good location not far from the town centre. Our bedroom was quaint, pretty and quite comfortable, there's a nice salon where you can relax with a glass of wine and read a book. The managers were very welcoming and friendly. The only thing we were a little disappointed with was the breakfast - not much to choose from. Good restaurants nearby were 'titos' and 'mimmo' on via san gallo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antica Dimora Firenze is a very special and charming Guest House located in a quiet residential area of Florence next to the historical center at an easy walking distance of the city’s main sites. All rooms have a special florentine decor taking making you feel at home away from home! Friendly staff provide a warm welcome when you arrive, and are full of excellent advice for special tips about restaurante, tours, museum reservations and any advice can be helpful for your stay in Florence! Tea, coffee, biscuits, free WI-FI and laptops are available all day, you can help yourself to drinks from The complimentary and honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookAssist, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Antica Dimora Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Firenze Florence
- Antica Dimora Firenze Hotel Florence