Got to Florence with no reservations and no idea where to stay. Met the owner Mario atthe train station where he walked us to his hotel and showed us the rooms. We fell in love with the Rezidenza Millinium as soon as we saw it. The rooms are beautiful with antique furniture and amazing original frescos on the ceilings. The hotel is located in walking distance from the train station and all of the major attractions including the Duomo, the Galleria Academia and the Uffizi Gallery. Mario and Cecelia the owners were very helpful and gracious hosts and recommended excellent resteraunts and things to see. I would recommend the millinium to anyone that is looking for an affordable and centrally located place to stay while visiting Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residenza Millennium is located in the center of Florence right next to the Santa Maria Novella square. Experience the warm and welcoming atmosphere in our Florentine palazzo. Inside our beautiful Italian 1800 century palazzo we offer bright, fresh and newly renovated rooms with five meters high fresco ed ceilings, all furnished in typical Tuscan style. Residenza Millennium offers double, twin, triple and family rooms, all equipped with private bathrooms. Air conditioning/heating system, satellite flat screen TV and safety box is standard in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Residenza Millenium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Millenium Florence
- Residenza Millenium Hotel Florence