We stayed in Resideza Millenium after finding it on hostelworld.com. It is perfectly located close to the train station and close to the main attractions. The rooms feature real frescoes from the 18th century and safe boxes. Although the owner might seem grumpy, he's a very honest person. I left all my documents/passport/money and went to Bologna. The next day I got a call from the owner letting me know and even offered to send a private courier to deliver the documents. I went back and everything was handed personally to me by him. A+ service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residenza Millennium is located in the center of Florence right next to the Santa Maria Novella square. Experience the warm and welcoming atmosphere in our Florentine palazzo. Inside our beautiful Italian 1800 century palazzo we offer bright, fresh and newly renovated rooms with five meters high fresco ed ceilings, all furnished in typical Tuscan style. Residenza Millennium offers double, twin, triple and family rooms, all equipped with private bathrooms. Air conditioning/heating system, satellite flat screen TV and safety box is standard in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residenza Millenium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Millenium Florence
- Residenza Millenium Hotel Florence