This residence is centrally located - easy to walk into the city centre and all the attractions. It is not a hotel and so be prepared for the check in dance around contacts, times, etc.
I was staying for 4 nights and put in room 5 which is street facing. This residence is actually opposite the exit point for all the buses from the central bus station. Sleep was limited because of the buses starting up and leaving the station. but quite between 1-5am! I did ask for a room change which they could accommodate on the last night.
room 5 seemed to have old building/sewage pipe issues and was very smelly in the bathroom.
the beds were old and lumpy.
my stay was ok... the buildings access codes make it feel very safe and there are a couple of good restaurants downstairs. I would recommend staying here - just as long as you get a room out the back of the building - or are a heavy sleeper!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residenza Millennium is located in the center of Florence right next to the Santa Maria Novella square. Experience the warm and welcoming atmosphere in our Florentine palazzo. Inside our beautiful Italian 1800 century palazzo we offer bright, fresh and newly renovated rooms with five meters high fresco ed ceilings, all furnished in typical Tuscan style. Residenza Millennium offers double, twin, triple and family rooms, all equipped with private bathrooms. Air conditioning/heating system, satellite flat screen TV and safety box is standard in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residenza Millenium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Millenium Florence
- Residenza Millenium Hotel Florence