“A great expierence at Ridolfi Guest House”

Ridolfi Guest House
Ranked #105 of 675 Florence B&B and Inns
Buenos Aires
“A great expierence at Ridolfi Guest House”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

It was a great experience to stay at Ridolfi Guest House, the place is beatifull, very confortable bedrooms. It´s a perfect place to share with your girlfriend or boyfriend. The location is in the center of Florence, so everywhere you want to go is near Ridolfi´s. When you arrive at Ridolfi, you´ll meet a nice person called Eliseo, he will give you all the information you need and I cant forget to say how delicious the breakfast were, he prepares to my girlfriend and me.
It was the better place I hosteled in.

Room Tip: Every room is perfect
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Madrid
Reviewed 4 September 2013

If I haven't seen those cockroaches in the toilets and kitchen, I would rate it around 7 to 8 of 10. However I can't stand it because there are too many cockroaches everywhere. I even had nightmare of it the last night... anyway the stuff is nice and the room is very big compare to normal hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 1 September 2013

My wife, daughter and I stayed there for 5 nights and can't speak highly enough of Eliseo. He is freindly, accommodating and genuinely wants you to enjoy your stay in his home town. This guest house is perfect for singles of couples, but probably not for anyone with very young kids. To get up to the guest house, you need to climb 5 or 6 flights of stairs and the pram certainly did not fit in the elevator. So that was a bit tough for us.

The amenities are good and the breakfast is simple, but good. It's a simple croissant and coffee to start the day with, so please don't think you're in for a buffet. But it's all good.

Room Tip: the room with a bathroom is a big plus.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Renens, Switzerland
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The guest house is conveniently located near the train station with big bedrooms. We had a triple bedroom and we totally loved it and the breakfast was delicious too! Eliseo had been very friendly and helpful manager whom was always helping us out. I totally recommend this guest house!!!

Room Tip: If you can book the triple bedroom like we had, it would be the best ;)
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2013

So many thanks to Eliseo, he knows all about good service :)
My sister and her husband stayed in this hotel for their honeymoon, and I asked Eliseo to help me to make a surprise for them. It turned out an excellent present! Sister was surprised and so glad :)
MANY MANY THANKS FOR ALL!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Ridolfi Guest House. It was easy to get to from the train station and I found it easy to get to all the major sites. The hosts were great. As soon as we got there, one of them (I forget her name, sorry!) marked a map with all the popular sites, cool sites that are off the beaten path as well as good places for lunch, dinner, drinks and gelato....and when I lost the map, she gave me another one! Both hosts were to happy to look up information such as the number for museum bookings, train schedules and location/hours of operation of outlet malls. The room was very nice and the breakfast was great and served in the room. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Our room had a private bathroom, but you had to leave the room and walk across the hall to access it...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Julie A
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Ridolfi Guest House for two nights and were very happy. We expected an excellent service, clean and comfortable rooms, but limited facilities and that is exactly what we got. Breakfast didn't have too much variety but we were quite content with the croissants and jam, biscotties, and orange juice. There was an elevator to assist with luggage, air conditioning easy to operate. Showers were press to operate but we didn't care. Our host was very kind to give us a map and a run down of suggested routes and what to look for. Could be closer to town but we also didn't mind a ten minute walk. And of course it offers a good price.

• Stayed August 2013